Pokemon Parodia Pokemon Parodia

pretty amazing

I loved it all :3

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

Very Good

Kept a solid flow throughout the entire flash. Great job on everything (even the simple animation. I thought it fit :P )

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

GREAT

very funny and nice animation. The only thing was that I think I liked the first one better. It was 'dryer' and didn't have any dialogue... It gave the movie a unique sense of humor which isn't in this one. This was still funny, just not in the same "Jerry" way.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Amazing

...and you didn't even kill the song by making a flash for it.

kudos :D

Sleep Walker Sleep Walker

Pretty good

This seemed a lot slower paced than your other claymations and kinda 'stretched out'... but the jokes were still there and it was still really really funny. It coulda been shorter because there was a lot of space between their lines... but whatcha gonna do?!

A Dollar A Dollar

I loved this

it was the best claymation everz!!1!

better than mine lul

Why Da Long Face? Why Da Long Face?

Haha

that was awsome!

WHEN ARE YOUR OTHER MOVIES COMING OUT?!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

My bigger movies I'm spending time on to make them SUPER MEGA AWESOME. So it's silly shorts like this until then.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Amazing

Seemed very professional...

a little bit cheezy at parts, but still hilarious.

I loved the ending :D The artwork was also fantastic! It's hard to believe that this was made in Flash

great job!

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

I loved it

awsome work

I loled

tom must have liked this

ConAir responds:

Yeah I hope he did, I think he did at least because he gave it a coveted spot on the front page. Wouldn't have gotten there without great reviews like this, thanks!